Frost Bite Cruise
IMPORTANT! To make reservations simply type Safe Harbor Narrows Point in your search engine, you’ll see that name with “DOCKWA”, click on that and follow the simple directions. At the end there will be a comment section, please state you are with Bodkin Yacht Club.
Current rate is $2.75 per foot. Electric: $7.50 for S30A and $15.00 for D30/S50A.
Keep in mind, if you want to come on Saturday to participate, but don’t want to come by boat, that is completely fine, the more the merrier! There are also hotels in the surrounding area.
We will be sending out the list of RSVP’s and more information on the below itinerary in the coming week.
Below is the itinerary for the cruise:
- Friday – Arrive at Safe Harbor Kent Island (They monitor CH 9 on the VHF).
- Friday Evening – First Lady’s Blind Wine Tasting (Captains Lounge)
One bottle per person participating, bring an appetizer to share. Low bottle $12 and under, and the high bottle is $13 to $25, categories will be created for judging by blend. This will be a blind tasting (bottles covered), participants write down high/low on ballots, and the winner guesses the most pairs correctly. Details to follow.
- Saturday – Vice & His Spice’s Bar Crawl (A guided adventure to the local watering holes)
- Saturday Afternoon – Pitch-In & Send Off for Commodore, First Lady, and Princess
- Saturday Evening – Dock Party (Let the mayhem ensure)
- Sunday Morning- Sunday Brunch Pitch-In w/ The Fleet & Fleetress (Bloodys & Mimosas)
Please contact F/C Bruce Hunter at email@example.com if you plan to attend.